This in ceiling speaker pack with 3 way speaker switch is used to create multiple zones in your home using your existing receiver or amplifier. The 3 way switch giving you the flexability to add an extra pair of speakers at any time.
Inwall and Ceiling Speakers
Its all about lifestyle. Large speaker enclosures in rooms sometimes look aesthetically untidy and not to mention speaker wires being stuck to the walls and architraves trying to hide those messy cables.Inwall and ceiling speakers are a beautiful alternative that look fantastic and sound exceptional. No more messy wires.
6.5" In ceiling 2 way Speakers
This 6.5" 2 way speaker utilises the wall or ceiling cavity to create a smooth base response with exceptional higher tones, and with the styling of this speaker your home will be the envy of you friends. 6.5" inch 2 way with Injected-Moulded Polypropylene Composite Cone from the edge with single swivel dome tweeter and a huge 'WOW' factor! These speakers use a larger 30mm silk dome tweeter for better sound quality than the 25mm versions commonly found in cheaper models
Designed for inwall or ceiling applications
- 6.5" Woofer with Injected-Moulded Polypropylene Composite Cone and rubber edge
- 10 oz magnet with 1" voice coil
- 30mm Swivel Silk Dome tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power: 100 watts maximum
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Installation Dimensions (mm): 200 (diameter) x 88 D
3 Way Speaker Selector Switch Box
Allows you to switch between three pairs of speakers, or listen to two pairs or all three pairs at the same time.
Let's say you have a pair of speakers in the dining room, another pair in an alfresco / outdoor area, and a third pair in the bedroom. With this switch, you simply press the 'A' button to play your music (or other audio) in the dining room, or you press the 'B' button to play your music (or other audio) in the alfresco / outdoor area, or 'C' for the bedroom. Press all three buttons to listen through all pairs of speakers simultaneously, or select any two pairs.
Switches on = impedance:
- A/B/C = 8 Ohm
- A+B = 16 Ohm
- A+C = 4 Ohm
- B+C = 4 Ohm
- A+B+C = 5.3 Ohm
- 3 Way Speaker Switch Box
- 3 x Stereo Channels (for 3 pairs of speakers)
- Individual On/Off switches for each speaker pair
- Power Handling: 50 Watts RMS / 100 Watts Maximum per channel
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Terminals: Spring Clip connections
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 x 140 x 110 mm
- Colour: Black