The ENSA™ SSL-A series features motion-powered, solar-charged LED street lights, designed to easily deliver lighting to any outdoor location. These pole-mounted lights provide good coverage with a wide 150° beam angle in natural white colour. The light can be set to always be active from dusk to dawn, or only when motion is detected with the adjustable motion sensor.
These lights are fully self-sufficient, not requiring any external cabling. This makes them excellent for use in remote locations such as rural roads, power stations & construction sites, as well as general use in streets, parks, schools, farms and more.
• Motion activated solar powered street light.
• Effective light distribution with 150° x 70° beam angle
• Outstanding energy efficiency at 160lm/W performance
• Adjustable PIR/microwave motion sensor for efficiency
• Monocrystalline silicon solar panel with 41.6Ah internal battery
• Approx. 12 hour operating time from full battery charge
• Available in 4500K natural white colour temperature
• IP66 dust and weather resistant for external use