Jamo IC 408 LCR FG II Installation Speaker
The IC 408 LCR FG II is a 3-way in-ceiling speaker, part of the new 400 line, which consists of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices. The IC 408 LCR FG II offers big sound at a not-so-big price perfect for audiophiles and movie lovers on a budget.
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to adjust your speaker to your amplifier.
The IC 408 LCR FG II is a powerful speaker, designed for use as a front left/right speaker, or as a center channel. It is versatile and suited for both movies and music. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 408 LCR FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the room, so all you notice is the great sound.
The IC 408 LCR FG II uses an 8-inch woofer, a 1.5-inch titanium dome midrange and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its design.
The tweeter can be fine-tuned with the switch so it fits your taste.