Jamo IC 606 FG Installation Speaker
The IC606 FG is a 2-way in-ceiling speaker. Part of our 600 line, these speakers are based on the best materials and the most advanced technologies available. It is designed for critical listening, and is the ideal choice for moderately and relatively large rooms.
The IC606 FG provides high performance to enhance your movies and musicwhether it's installed in the ceiling or in other locations.
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level to allow you to adjust the speaker to your amplifier.
- Priced per pair
The IC606 FG's distinctive shape and advanced technology makes it the perfect choice for front, center and rear-channels in a first-class home theater solution. The IC606 FG is designed for critical listening, and is the ideal choice for relatively small rooms. It is often used in moderately sized living rooms, dining rooms, and other rooms where excellent sound from a diminutive speaker is desired.
The model is designed for in-ceiling installation, but its compact size makes it suitable for other placements as well. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC606 FG is designed to blend seamlessly into its surroundings so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
The IC606 FG delivers rich bass in an in-ceiling speaker from its 6.5-inch honeycomb woofer and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter.