Pair of 6x9" Weatherproof Marine Speakers by Opus One Platinum
This pair of 6x9 inch speakers from Opus One's "Platinum" range are the perfect weatherproof speaker solution for marine use. Constructed from UV stabilised materials, and featuring weatherproof cone and rubber surround, these speakers are built to survive the harsh elements of marine environments. The two-way woofer and tweeter combination provide excellent sound reproduction. Ideally suited for use in yachts, ferries, cruisers and commercial vessels such as tour boats. Sold as a pair.
- Extended frequency response well suited to hi-fi applications
- Superb high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Flush-mount system makes it perfect for in-wall and in-ceiling installations
- Stylish, UV-stabilised, corrosion-free grille & chassis
- Supplied with white grille (can be painted to suit your decor)
- Sealed rubber surround
- Weatherpoof polypropelene cone
1. Use the template provided to cut the hole in the mounting surface.
2. Remove the grille and use it to mark the screw holes on the mounting surface with a pencil or marker.
3. Connect speaker cable.
4. Insert the speaker into the cutout and place grille on top.
5. Fit the four fixing screws.
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Rated power: 30W RMS / 60W Max
- SPL: 1W @ 1m: 90dB
- Freq. response: 60 - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 255W x 188H mm
- Mounting depth: ≈78mm
- Weight: 1.4kg ea